from Italy! by Nicola Villa [お客様]


It was the third time I was hanging around the ocean with my beloved surfish tuna 180s…







The first time was 2 years ago in Maldives, unfortunately I was there for a diving cruise trying to make some cast between one dive and another, 
we met and we start to know each others but fishes weren't collaborative at all….

The second time was last year in Sudan.
After a few days spent collecting several fishes with little poppers and others topwater lures, one of the last day of my trip, when the sea appeared a little bit more rough and the day was at the end I put my surfish tuna on my 120lbs shock leader with 1 decoy sergeant7/0 1Owner st66 5/0(now changed with a Shout treble31 5/0)
and our love spread out
After two casts, when I was gently jerking my s.f. and slowly twitching my rod he decided to eat and the strike was simply amazing
after a few beautiful minutes he was in my arms….








Last time was past week, another time in Sudan…….
The day was really strange…..no wind, no current and we where fishing on a big reef with only  2-3 meters of water over the coral.
and when I was slowly jerking my s.t. it happens again…….
…….. another good GT was on the boat for the picture before the release…..

I spent other three days catching others GT- Bluefin-Red snapper on my SURFISH with so many kind of retrieve and it was absolutely amazing…….
It made the difference in those days compared to other lures.
until last friday…..I was casting against the wind….the braided line stopped on a guide, line broken and my beloved surfish tuna flew away between the waters of the red sea….




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿